Cookies are extremely useful as they can speed up the web journey for you and can also allow a website to recognize a user's device.
Listed below is an outline of the cookies used on our website.
Necessary cookies to allow your customer journey
Some cookies are essential to your web journey to enable to you to access secure parts of the website. These would include making an online order, taking electronic payment or submitting an online inquiry. Without cookies, you would be unable to do any of these actions.
Analytical tracking cookies to allow us to improve your experience
Our tracking cookies collect information anonymously about how you browse and use our website, what pages you visit, how you entered the site and where you left it. This data is anonymous and not specific to you yet helps us to make improvements to your web experience by identifying pages where more visitors may be exiting the website or where visitors may be struggling to find necessary information.
Marketing cookies to measure performance
Our marketing cookies allow us to measure the effectiveness of our online marketing campaigns, such as email marketing. They collect data anonymously of general visit patterns and trends to understand the likes and dislikes of our consumers. They are also used to target you with relevant information specific to your browser activity and which pages you visit on the website.
Managing your cookies
You will be able to use the Help menu bar on most browsers to get information on how to block or prevent cookies. This will give you information on how to disable cookies altogether, however, it should be noted that this will prevent you from doing simple e-commerce functions on the PromGuy website and we strongly recommend that you leave your cookies enabled, so that we can continue to help evolve our websites and your user experience.
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.|
Effective Date: February 23, 2016
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at CustomerCare@promguy.com
What Information does PromGuy Collect?
Personal Information we may collect from you includes, but is not limited to:
- your contact information such as your name, username, email address, home or mailing address, phone number, social media handle, other contact information and password (depending on how you contact us);
- any measurement and sizing data you provide to us;
- information from Third-Party Services or Third Party Accounts that you explicitly give us access to (See Third-Party Services below);
- your credit card information (although we use a third party payment processor, as described below), billing address and shipping address, if you make purchases through the Services;
- live chats and customer service phone calls;
- sales history;
- survey responses, to the extent your response include Personal Information; and
- persistent identifiers used to identify a user over time.
We may also collect some of the following Non-Personal Information from you:
- the name of your internet service provider;
- the IP address of the computer you use to access our Services;
- the type of browser software you are using;
- the operating system you are using;
- the date and time you access our Services;
- the website address, if any, that linked you to our Site;
- the website address, if any, you leave our website and travel to;
- your home page customization preferences;
- search engine search terms and advertising clicks/actions;
- weblogs and other clickstream data;
- survey responses, to the extent your responses do not include Personal Information;
- other non-personally identifiable traffic data.
YOU MUST BE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OR OLDER TO ACCESS THE COMPANY’S WEBSITE. IF YOU ARE UNDER EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ACCESS OUR WEBSITE FOR ANY REASON. DUE TO THE AGE RESTRICTIONS FOR USE OF OUR WEBSITE, NO INFORMATION OBTAINED BY OUR WEBSITE FALLS WITHIN THE CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT OF 1998 AND IS NOT MONITORED AS DOING SO.
How We Collect Information
We may collect your information in the following ways:
When You Provide Us With Information to Place an Order.
If you use our Services to place an order, we may request certain Personal Information from you to facilitate the transaction. You may also provide us with Personal Information when you use certain services. This may include (i) contact information such as your name, email address, and shipping address, and (ii) measurement and sizing information you give us through the sizing function of the Services. We, or companies that provide services on our behalf, may also collect certain financial information from you, such as your payment method (this may include valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information). We store only a very limited portion of your credit card information, in a manner that is generally permitted by credit card issuers and is consistent with applicable local, state, and federal laws. Our third-party payment processor (which credit card issuers require to have sufficient security) stores and processes your credit card or other payment information using industry-standard security measures. By making a purchase through the Services, you give us consent to use and provide your financial information as we consider necessary to process the transaction.
Communications You Initiate with Us
We do everything possible to make sure you have an amazing rental experience. If you contact us in person, by phone, email, instant message, live chat, social media, or by some other means (either through our Services or through Third-Party Services), we may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence for later reference (to help improve our service!) When we send you emails, we may track whether you open them to figure out how to deliver more delightful and helpful emails and improve our Services.
Our customers are active in many different communities, both offline and online, and we like facilitating that wherever we can. Some parts of our Services can be linked up with other accounts you have, such as your Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, or Google+ account ("Third-Party Accounts"). If you link to Third Party Accounts from our Services, we may collect some information about your use of the Third-Party Account. We will only be able to collect the information if you've authorized the Third-Party Service to provide us with that information or if you've made the information public. Additionally, if you mention us through your Third-Party Account, we may collect information and content related to your comment that is publicly available. If you wish to limit the information available to us, you should be sure to manage the privacy settings of your Third-Party Accounts. One thing we won't ever store is your Third-Party Account password.
If you link your account on the Services with a Third-Party Account, we may also collect and store publicly available information about your contacts and friends from the linked Third-Party Account. This information may include their photo, name, email address, birthday, interests or other content you can see when you access such profiles on those Third-Party Services. We may also collect and store information if you invite other users to the Services by providing us with their Personal Information.
Information We Automatically Collect
Like most websites, our Services may incorporate technology such as "pixel tags", "web beacons", and "cookies" that allow us to track the actions of users of our Services. Pixel tags, web beacons and cookies collect Non-Personal Information.
Pixel tags or web beacons are tracking devices on websites or in emails that can monitor the behavior of the user visiting the website or sending the email. There is no accepted standard on how to respond to Do Not Track signals, and we do not respond to such signals.
Cookies are small files that web servers may place on your computer when you visit a website. You may be able to set your web browser to reject cookies entirely or require that it request permission from you before accepting each new cookie. You can also delete cookies from your hard drive once you leave a website.
How We Use the Information We Gather
We primarily use the information we collect and store to enhance the Services and your experience with PromGuy. If we share your Personal Information, we do so only as described below.
Internal Use to Provide Services to You
We may use Personal Information to provide the Services to you. Some ways we may internally use your information include:
- to facilitate the sale and delivery of your rentals;
- to contact you when necessary;
- to respond to your comments or questions;
- to provide you with additional information according to your preferences;
- to customize and personalize your experience with the Services;
- to generate anonymous statistics to help us improve the customer experience;
- to make the Services easier and more convenient for you (such as by prepopulating forms when you have already provided identical information);
- to provide recommendations to you;
- to send you information and marketing materials about services and products available through our Services;
- to train our team members;
- for our other internal business purposes.
We may share or disclose aggregated Non-Personal Information on our Site, with service providers, and/or with other persons with whom we conduct business. These service providers and other persons may also share with us aggregated Non-Personal Information that they have independently developed or acquired. Additionally, we may combine aggregate information from the pixel tags, web beacons and cookies we discussed above with similar data we collect from other visitors to help us improve our Services, but that aggregate, anonymous information cannot be linked back to you.
Limited "Opt Out"
If you decide you don't want to receive email or other mail from us or any third party, you can select the "opt out" provision in our communications to unsubscribe. Unsubscribing will stop you from receiving most types of communication, but it may not apply to emails about orders or transactions you place through the Services or to respond to your specific request, such as password recovery. You can also "opt out" by sending an email to CustomerCare@promguy.com
Unless you "opt out", we will share your Personal Information with third parties who wish to market other products and services to you.
You may visit aboutads.info to receive more information about the collection and use of information about your online activities for online behavioural advertising or to learn how to opt out of having your data used for online behavioural advertising by Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) participating companies. Another available tool is the Network Advertising Initiative's (NAI) Opt-Out Tool at networkadvertising.org/choices. This allows you to opt out from the use of information about your online activities for online behavioural advertising by NAI member companies.
On your mobile device, you may also have a “Limit Ad Tracking” setting (on iOS devices) or a setting to "Opt out of Interest-Based Ads" (on Android) which allows you to limit the use of information about your use of apps for purposes of serving ads targeted to your interests.
Please note that even if you opt out using the mechanisms above, you may still receive advertisements when using the Service.
We work with advertising partners relating to advertisements on the Service. One of the services we use to track activity related to the Service, e.g., by placing cookies, is Google Analytics by Google (Google, Inc. a company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). We may use vendors, including Google, who use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our websites, including Google Analytics for Display Advertising. Google provides tools to manage the collection and use of certain information by Google Analytics at tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptoutand by Google Analytics for Display Advertising or the Google Display Network by using Google’s Ads Settings at google.com/settings/ads.
Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control
We may work with other businesses from time to time. These affiliated businesses may sell items or provide promotions to you through the Services. We may also provide services or sell products jointly with the affiliated businesses. We will clearly show you when an affiliated business is associated with your transaction, and we will only share Personal Information with them that is related to your transaction. We may display advertisements from third parties and other content which link to third party websites. We cannot control or be held responsible for third parties’ privacy practices and content. Please read their privacy policies to find out how they collect and process your Personal Information.
We may provide your Personal Information to our employees, contractors, agents (including referral sources), service providers, referral sources, and designees ("Agents") to enable them to perform certain services for us exclusively, but only if they have agreed to follow confidentiality obligations provided by us, including:
- order fulfilment;
- payment processing;
- website-related services such as web hosting;
- improvement of website-related services and features;
- maintenance services;
- distribution of advertisements and other marketing materials on our behalf;
- for referral sources specifically:
- taking your measurements (some referral sources);
- providing a location to deliver your outfit;
- following up with you on your order, including the quality of our goods and services.
We promise, no surprises – unless we've told you differently – our Agents do not have any right to use the Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
We may choose to disclose, license, or sell some or all of our assets as part of our business. In these types of transactions, customer information, including Personal Information, is typically one of the business assets that could be disclosed, licensed, or sold to a third party. If you do not want us to disclose, license, or sell your Personal Information to third parties for marketing purposes, you may opt out by sending us an email at CustomerCare@promguy.com
If we (or our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, Personal Information could be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
Protection of Us and Others
Security of Information
We take the protection of your information very seriously. We understand the sensitivity of (for example) the sizing information you may give us. Therefore, we have implemented reasonable security measures (physical, electronic and procedural) to help keep your Personal Information safe. For example, we limit access to authorized employees and third parties who have agreed to follow confidentiality obligations we give them. Also, we only allow parties to access your Personal Information for permitted business purposes. Unfortunately, even though we use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee complete security. Any information that you provide to us is done so entirely at your own risk. Your password helps to protect your information so you should use a unique and strong password, limit access to your computer and browser, and sign off after using the Services.
What Personal Information can I access?
Through your account settings, you may access, and, in some cases, edit or delete the following information you've provided to us:
The information you can view, update, and delete may change as the Services change. If you have any questions about viewing or updating your information, please contact us at CustomerCare@promguy.com
name and password
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident you also are entitled to receive, once a year, information identifying the categories of Personal Information we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes and the contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties (under California Civil Code Sections 1798.83-1798.84). If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this information, please submit a written request to CustomerCare@promguy.com Please include your name and email address in your request.
California Business & Professions Code Section 22575 (b) provides that California residents are entitled to know how PromGuy responds to “Do Not Track” browser settings. PromGuy does not currently take action to respond to Do Not Track signals because a uniform technological standard has not been created. PromGuy continues to monitor technological standards and developments.
Back to Top
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website promguy.com (our Website) and applies to all users of, and visitors to, our Website, whether they have registered or not.
Your use of our Website means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the terms and conditions in this Acceptable Use Policy, which supplement our Rules of Website Use, which you can access by clicking here.
The Website is operated by Suit Up, Inc. (we/us/our), a Delaware corporation, with an address at 4400 Quality Drive, Suite 100, Building K, Southpark Distribution Center, Memphis, TN 38118.
1. Prohibited Uses
You may use our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our Content Standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Website in contravention of the provisions of our Rules of Website Use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Website;
- any equipment or network on which our Website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
2. Content Standards
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our Website (contributions).
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
3. Suspension and Termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy through your use of our Website. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy constitutes a material breach of the Rules of Website Use upon which terms you are permitted to use our Website, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Website.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Website.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
4. Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
We may revise this Acceptable Use Policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this Acceptable Use Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Website.